Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rick Sammon on Sunrise!

Hello all! 

Today I'm featuring a lesson from an amazing photographer, Rick Sammon.  I had the opportunity of watching Rick in action at the PhotoPro Expo in Cincinnati a couple of weeks ago.  He is an amazing photographer, with some amazing ideas!

His lesson today is a short lesson on how to shoot a sunrise.  This is something that I'm really interested in, since my Scottsdale vacation is coming up next week!  I'm planning on getting up for plenty of beautiful sunrise shots!

Rick has some great points to be made about this kind of shooting.  This lesson is only about 5 minutes long, but chock full of great tips for both the beginner and the pro.  Check it out here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MesymjGwuHo

No comments:

Post a Comment