Sunday, February 24, 2013

Katie and John-Downtown Fun

Sorry that there's no lesson today!  I'll be back with an amazing tip from the pros tomorrow!  But since I worked ever so hard yesterday on an amazing set of engagement shots, I though that today would be a great time for sharing! 

Yes, our toes were blue, and noses too (rhyme?), but that didn't stop Katie and John from getting some wonderful engagement shots!  We started at 6:00 to get some of the fading natural light, but still get some nice shots with the downtown lights.  I hauled my Quantum Flash all over downtown!  But what I was really pleased with was the natural light pictures that my Olympus OM-D provided!  That thing can see in the dark!  And it's so much fun to play with!

Of course, I took most shots with my old trusty Olympus E-5.  But I had to play with my new toy!























No comments:

Post a Comment